Business Continuity Management (BCM) is defined as a holistic management process that identifies potential impacts that threaten an organization and provides a framework for building resilience with the capability for an effective response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation and value creating activities.
The primary objective of Business Continuity Management is to allow the Executive to continue to manage business operations under adverse conditions, by the introduction of appropriate resilience strategies, recovery objectives, business continuity, operational risk management considerations and crisis management plans.
- Pressure from Audit Committees
- Pressure from Financial Institutions
- Pandemic Concern & Changing Business Environment
- Demands from Customers
- Cost of Insurance
- Perceived as Competitive Edge
- Reliance on Third Parties (Supply Chain Management)
- Increased Regulatory & Self-regulated Requirements
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
Relevant BCM Courses
- Our courses are taught by DRI certified instructors with extensive experience in Business Continuity Management/Disaster Recovery
- Courses are held in English or French
- Course/exam material is in English